Our bridging programme is intended for fresh graduates and alike who are interested and looking for opportunities in the banking and financial sector. As Myanmar continues to progress on it’s financial and foreign policies, the sector is promising for graduates to pursue careers as certified banking professionals. This programme sets the foundation and prerequisite or advanced and postgraduate courses and specializations.
- For some of us, getting to know banking and finance can be intimidating. This bridging programme serves to break down the complexities and barriers with an approach that students are able to grasp an understanding of banking and the sector.
- To support life long dreams of students and benefit the community at large.
For the workforce
- Bring about lower employment costs in the long run.
- Support Myanmar youth and talent by hiring and providing training.
- Increase workforce productivity.
- Improved employee retention rate.
F101 Ethics in Banking
F102 Principles of Banking
F103 Products & Channels
F104 Customer Service Quality
F105 Fundamentals of Bank Accounting
F106 Central Bank Rules & Regulations
F107 Business English Communication
F108 Personal Grooming
This module deals with business ethics and compliance. Specifically, it considers the moral principles underlying business ethics and argues in favor of deontology, where motives matter most when the bank adopts a customer-centric strategy. It also establishes a link between business ethics and customer trust, which is a determinant of customer loyalty necessary for selling other products to the customer.
This course determines the fundamentals of customers service quality, its relationship to customer loyalty and resolution of customer service failures via a GAPS model.
This course provides a basic understanding of banking products, as well as bank management and structure. Participants will learn the fundamentals of risk management and internal control in banks and gain an understanding of the changing landscape of banking.
The student will learn how to communicate on a business level, both in english and native language, and be able to provide a professional service to customers and colleges.