- Commercial Banking
- Retail Banking
- Private Banking
- The Future of Finance Myanmar Fellowship
- Myanmar Women Leaders Program
F101 Ethics in Banking
Ethics in Banking is a course that deals with business ethics and compliance. Specifically, it considers the moral principles underlying business ethics and argues in favor of deontology, where motives matter most when the bank adopts a customer-centric strategy. It also establishes a link between business ethics and customer trust, which is a determinant of customer loyalty necessary for selling other products to the customer.
• Maintain an ethical values-based culture that enables excellent customer service.
• Implement a governance structure that optimally serves all stakeholder interests.
• Conduct business within regulatory constraints so as to manage risk.