Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®
Stand out in the job market with an international certification, and enhance your credibility and effectiveness working on — or with — project teams.
The Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® is an entry level certificate from the Project Management Institute (PMI) for project managers or people who are interested in entering the field of project management. This three day course is designed to teach the fundamental knowledge, terminology and processes of effective project management and prepare the student to sit for the CAPM® credential examination.
- The CAPM® Certification is an internationally recognised project management certification that can increase your employability across many industries. It will enhance your credibility and effectiveness working on project teams.
- Upon completion of the course students will receive certificate of attendance issued by Myanmar Project Management Center and partner universities. Once the student has successfully passed PMI’s Exam, the student will receive the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® certificate.
- Project Initiating
- Project Planning
- Project Executing
- Project Monitoring and Controlling
- Professional Responsibility and Ethics
- 23 hours over 3 days
- 4 hours assessment
- Project Coordinator
Who should apply
Whether you’re a student, new to project management, or already a subject matter expert on project teams, the CAPM® can get your career on the right path or take it to the next level.
To apply for the CAPM®, you need to have:
- A secondary diploma (high school or the global equivalent) and at least 1,500 hours experience
- 23 hours of project management education by the time you sit for the exam.
Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) and CAPM are registered marks of Project Management Institute, Inc.