- Commercial Banking
- Retail Banking
- Private Banking
- The Future of Finance Myanmar Fellowship
- Myanmar Women Leaders Program
Project Management Professional (PMP)® Exam Preparation Course
The Project Management Professional (PMP)® Certification is a globally recognized qualification that aims to benefits both organizations and individuals. Organizations will learn how to improve on their projects and workflow processes , work effectively and efficiently, on the budget, and meet goals initially set out. Individuals will develop the experience, education and competency skills to successfully lead and direct projects.
Benefits of this Exam Preparation Course
- Apply fundamental project management principles, theories and practices, including the basic concepts described in A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)
- Use project management tools and techniques that are effective in initiating,planning, executing , monitoring, controlling and closing a project.
- Identify characteristics of high performance teams and ways to manage stakeholder expectations.
- Satisfy the education requirement to sit for PMP® exam.
Note: This is a PMP® course in preparation for PMI®’s exam.
PMI, Project Management Professional (PMP), PMP and PMBOK are registered marks of Project Management Institute, Inc.